I have took some time to find the best delivery company's and costs
i aim to dispatch as fast as possible sometimes the same day and use good quality packing any questions please go to the contact page there are a few ways to contact me i will get back to any messages as fast as possible
1.All orders that weigh under 100kg will be dispatched within 1 working days unless notified in writing by the Supplier
2. Goods weighing less than 100kg will be delivered by APC or another nationwide or international courier unless notified in writing by the Supplier
3. Any delivery date given by the Supplier will be an estimated date only and every effort will be made to endeavor to comply with that date. However the Supplier will not be responsible for any late delivery.
4. Post to Scotland, Ireland and Islands will cost extra. I am doing my best to reduce these costs - ask for further info.
5. The supplier shall not be liable for any penalty, loss , injury , damage or expense arising from any delay or failure to deliver on time, nor can the customer refuse the delivery if it is late.. .
.6.Any delivery date given by the Supplier will be an estimated date only and every effort will be made to endeavor to comply with that date. However the Supplier will not be responsible for any late delivery.
7. For all deliveries made by a courier - if there is no answer a card will be left asking you to arrange for a redelivery or notifying you of another delivery date. If you are asked to arrange for a redelivery the goods will be held at the local courier company for approximately 3-5 working days at which point they will be returned to the Supplier.
8. The courier may attempt when possible to leave the delivery with a neighbour.
1. If the Customer fails to take delivery redelivery will be atempted and if the goods are returned to the Supplier the order will be considered cancelled and the Customer will be charged a re-stock fee or if agreed in writing the Supplier may redeliver, but is entitled to charge a re-delivery fee.
2. If the goods are returned and there is no contact made by the Customer with the Supplier, the payment for the goods will be refunded minus the re-stock fee.
3. If the Customer fails to take delivery of the goods or any part of them on the due date and fails to provide any instructions or documents required to enable them to be delivered on the due date the Customer shall pay to the Supplier any costs incurred including storage, redelivery charges or insurance charges.
4. The re-stock fee is an amount which is decided by the Supplier at their discretion but will not be in excess of 10% of the total order.
1. All Claims must be received in 14 days with photographic or quantitative proof.
2. As some of our goods are fragile and being delivered by a third party we cannot guarantee the goods will arrive as they have left our premises
3. All products are packed according to their shipping type and with sufficient packing. All care is taken by the couriers or pallet delivery companies to deliver the products in good condition.
4. If the goods are rejected when delivered they will be inspected upon their return to the depot. If the goods are not damaged the customer will be required to pay for their redelivery.
5. If the customer accepts the goods but finds the goods are damaged a digital photograph of the products in the box will be required before any replacements or refunds will be sent.
6.All Damaged products will be refunded or replaced by the supplier no cost to the customer.
7. If the customer does not wish to receive the goods and they are returned they will be charged a restock fee
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry